WPI Safety Vision
Our Core Values
At WPI, health, safety, and wellness are core values. We expect our performance to be highest concerning our employees, partners, and others involved or affected by our activities. Through strong leadership and workforce engagement and as far as is reasonably practical, we commit to delivering an accident-free environment and protecting health. We are committed to proactive health, safety, and wellness, positively influencing all stakeholders. Our Vision is to create an Injury-Free Environment, defined as more than safety, a culture of care and concern for people, which encourages everybody to accept responsibility for their own and their colleagues’ wellness.
Our Objectives for Environmental, Health, and Safety
- Provide safe, modern premises audited and monitored to ensure they comply with every requirement.
- Create no blame, speak-out-loud culture, where people share concerns and responsibility for addressing them.
- Engage employees in identifying improvements for safe working aligned to best practices.
- Ensure we consult employees on matters that affect their health and safety.
- Provide our employees with the quality of information, instruction, and training required to integrate safe working and the management of health and safety responsibility within their roles.
- Have Competent Persons providing a health and safety management framework that meets auditable standards recognized by peers.
- Assess the competence of our supply chain to execute the activities which they are expected to undertake.
- Promote safe working practice as everyone’s duty.
- Ensure our workplace is one of well-being and support that prevents workplace illness in all its forms and promotes psychological and physical health.
- With each year, our organization travels forward to continuously improve the health and safety of our employees, visitors, and clients.
Recognized across the country for our highest safety standards
Meet our dedicated safety team
Brian McMuldren, CHST, STSC
Environmental Health & Safety Director
West Region Safety Manager
Safety and Claims Management Administrator
Meagan Lunday – Portland
Joe Metsker – Eugene
Gary Conner – Spokane
Debi Moore – Utah
Eugene Chavez – Albuquerque
Felix Flores – Reno
Kyle Puracchio – Phoenix
Committed to Professionalism
WPI is committed to promoting professional business and construction practices throughout the industry. We demonstrate this commitment by participating in the following list of industry associations.
Ready to start your next project?
We’re here to help. Get in touch today.Contact Now
Environmental, Health, and Safety Director