WPI Safety Vision
WPI promotes and maintains a culture of safety, health, and well-being for our
employees, clients, and the communities in which we operate.
WPI puts Safety into action by providing:
- OSHA 30 & CPR/1st Aid certification for all supervisors
- IFE (Injury Free Environment) Certification Training
- A drug free workplace
- Ongoing hands on training with WPI University
- Site specific health and safety plans for each project
- Active pre-task planning for all operations
- Accountability for success at all levels
- Company orientation for all new hires and jobsite specific orientation for all employees on site
- Motto: Don’t let it hit the floor! This promotes a clean worksite
Safety is WPI’s most important Core Value. WPI ensures a safe workplace so our workers return to their homes everyday injury free. 2021 EMR: 0.72
WPI’s Safety Team
Brian McMuldren, CHST, STSC – Environmental Health & Safety Director
Dan Freeburg – West Region Safety Manager
Sonja Savage – Safety and Claims Management Administrator
Susan O’Leary – Claims Manager
Regional Safety Coordinators
|Dave Hodkins||Joe Metsker||Pending||Gary Conner||Debi Moore||Eugene Chavez||Felix Flores|
- AGC PRIDE Award; 2018, 2019, 2020
- 2020 AGC Rose Award, 1st place in Specialty division over 500,000 hours.
- 2019 AGC Rose Award, 2nd place in Specialty division over 500,000 hours.
- 2019 AGC Safety Award Specialty Contractor over 250,000 hours.
New Employee Orientation