WPI knows the foundation of our success lies directly in our exceptional employees. We employ individuals who are driven to excellence and take pride in their work.
WPI is committed to employing a diverse workforce. We employ people with integrity, a passion for hard work, and a commitment to excellence. Our recruiting efforts are on-going as we constantly look for individuals who are motivated and talented in their area of expertise.
Estimator – Eugene, OR
- Responsible for estimating and quoting projects to maximize safety, quality, and profit.
- Review client RFP’s, schedules, and project documentation to establish pricing with either a hard bid cost or a negotiated contract amount.
- Develop relationships with clients to improve sales opportunities.
- Use On-Screen Takeoff and Quick Bid estimating software to establish project costs.
For more information please contact: Jobs-EUG@wpibuilds.com
Field Safety Coordinator – Portland, OR
- Assist in implementation of the Site Specific Health and Safety and Crisis Management Plans.
- Conduct equipment and safety training as needed.
- Actively participate in work control permits and evaluation processes.
- Facilitate safety readiness reviews as needed to include written program review, training certification verification, hazard assessments, and logistics plans.
- Conduct field safety observations and drive all solutions in the field and when necessary seek guidance from the Corporate EHS Director.
- This position does require travel which does not typically require overnight stays.
For more information please contact: Jobs-PDX@wpibuilds.com