We are seeking an individual with project management and technical skills. Ideal candidate should be proficient at reading and understanding architectural plans and specifications, along with familiarization with reviewing project documents for other trades as required for coordination including structural and security. At least 3 years of experience with division 8 commercial projects is preferred.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Compile competitive estimates with a view to growing existing business and developing new customers.
- Manage projects from estimating to completion including post completion service as required.
- Review schedules to establish and meet key milestone dates for materials and installation.
- Detailing and submission of doors, frames and hardware.
- Interact with vendors to solicit quotes, determine lead times and gather product information.
- Regularly review project finances to ensure all scope remains within established budget.
- Resolve issues as needed with a view to customer satisfaction and minimizing unexpected cost.
- Provide closeout documentation as required including warranties, maintenance and other information.
- Perform any other relevant duties related to this position as directed by management.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of commercial doors, frames and hardware.
- At least 3 years of proven industry experience.
- Ability to provide personable and responsive customer service.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an ever changing market and evolving software / processes.
- Knowledgeable and comfortable with door specific software such as ProTech or AVAware.
- Demonstrated proficiency with general office applications such as Word, Excel, PDF software.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and meet strict guidelines and timelines.
- Travel as required to jobsites and regional offices.
- Electrical and division 10 experience a plus
WPI is a family-owned company that values a positive work-life balance.